So Many Passwords!!

Are you as annoyed as I am with having to remember passwords and user names for all of your online activity?  I want to bet your answer is YES!

 I am using PasswordBox, a new application that helps me store all my passwords securely so when I have to log in again, all the information is pre-filled for me by PasswordBox.  There is also a Chrome extension if you use Chrome as your browser.

The download is free and the free account lets you store up to 25 passwords- I am trying to use those 25 free slots for those passwords I don't use that frequently-
This is what the site says about pricing:

"PasswordBox is similar to Dropbox. Users can store up to 25 passwords and sync across all devices for free before being prompted to upgrade to a premium account. A premium account has unlimited password storage for $11.99 per year, billed annually.

You can earn a free lifetime subscription with unlimited password storage by referring friends to PasswordBox. Once five referrals have been accepted, you will automatically receive a free lifetime subscription."

 I am planning to refer 5 of my family and friends, I know they will most likely use the service-so I
will get mine for free :)

Click on the logo to learn more about PasswordBox.













DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT IN ANYWAY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY NOR AM I TRYING TO SELL THEIR SERVICES. THIS IS SOLELY MY PERSONAL OPINION AND IT SHOULD BE TAKEN AS THAT- USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Back to School with Chromebooks

Free for the summer: Reading Fluency tutor

5 Free Edtech and ELT eBooks